ACTIVE Hood Type Dishwasher with Guaranteed Rinse System
505087 (ZHT7) ACTIVE Hood Type dishwasher with Guaranteed Rinse System, 1200 plates/h or 67 racks/h
• ACTIVE model with Guaranteed Rinse System. Atmospheric boiler in ACTIVE model combine with rinse booster pump offer a perfect rinsing performance in term of constant pressure and high temperature of the water, always at 84°C during the rinse cycle regardless of the inlet water temperature (from 10°C to 60°C) and water pressure of the net work (a minimum of 0.5bar or 7psi).
• The green eye of Guaranteed Rinse System (GRS) provides the operator with an immediate signal after every rinse cycle informing that rinsing has been performedto perfection.
• High efficiency air gap (class A) in water inlet circuit to avoid water being siphoned back into the network as a result of a sudden drop in main pressures.
• 4 second (variable) pause after washing and before rinsing ensures that no drops of unclean water will fall on the clean items at the end of the rinsing cycle.
• Thermal label compliant approved and compliant with NSF sanitization standards (paragraph 7.1).
• An effective rinse system uses only 3 litres of clean hot water per basket for lower running costs.
• Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
• Maximum capacity of 47 racks per hour (Thermal label complaint mode) or 67 racks per hour (High Productivity mode).
• 77/90/150 seconds Thermal label complaint cycle.
• 54/90/150 seconds "high productivity" cycle.
• Automatic start on hood closure.
• Open hood on the back side to prevent steam blasts to theoperator.
• Fully automatic self-cleaning cycle avoids the risk of bacteria proliferation.
• Self-draining wash pump and boiler.
• Simple control panel with digital thermometers indicates wash/rinse temperatures.
• Low noise level.
• Pre-arrangement for HACCP system implementation and Energy Management device.
• Pre-arranged to accept external dispensers.
• Three phase electrical connection, convertible to single phase on-site.
• IPX 4 water protection.
• Suitable to be connected to specific pre-wash tabling, service entry and exit tabling and roller conveyor tabling –included in Electrolux Professional Handling System range.
Dimension : 748 x 833 x 1515 mm
Supply Voltage : 400 V. / 3N Ph / 50 Hz
Power : 15.9 kw.
Boiler heating elements : 12 Kw
Tank heating elements : 3 Kw
Wash pump size : 0.8 Kw
Water supply temperature : 10-60 °C
Inlet water supply pressure : 7-102 PSI(0.5-7 Bar)
Water consumption per cycle(IT) : 3
Boiler capacity (IT) : 12